BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Song Sam Dong..

I should be doing my revision as I'm posting this entry.. huhu..
Since I can't concentrate on doing my reading, better spent the time updating my san_graceshella blog isn't it sound more enjoyable?? Perhaps.. :D :D

Can u see the pic below..??
ToO small isn't it, just try to click on it to a better view..

These are the places where I've spent most of the time lately during my last sem in UMS..
For final year project purpose of course.. I mean the left pic analytical lab, the right side, the stairs pic is my favorite place to lepak while waiting for my experiment..
Tangga nie dekat ja dgn lab, sbelah ja, tapi ni level 2 jadi kurang la org lalu lalang..
Klu2 sy ghaib dari lab tba2, mmg cnie la sy tue.. haha..
Apa sy buat sana??
layan pic bawah pula...

Yupz.. just standing..
Looking at the not so nice view yet better than staying inside the lab for whole day time... kan?? kan?? kan??

Or sometimes, just sitting..
Mengelamun, study, thinking, wondering, and I've even took my nap here.. haha Hebat kan?? Bukan la ba bebaring.. huhu

Yes.. when oneself being alone doesn't mean that oneself is a loner..
Maybe. it is just a way to meditate.. Perhaps.. I don't know..
Or maybe, oneself don't know to who to share with..
It's getting out of the topic dy.. haha

p/s: take no account with the title.. song sam dong!!
honestly is honestly the hardest thing to do yet he''s so honest with his feeling.. I like...

Till den..
ALL THE BEST for FYP..
ALL IS WELL..
:D :D :D

3 comments:

jaycieqa said...

sy suka o nie...
huhuhuuhu......

oo sana pula ko btapukk....

p/s sepa yg ambi gmbr tue???

san_graceshella said...

sy gambar sendiri..
sy xtapuk tue..

jaycieqa said...

owwhh...
hebat ko kan.